Ford ST and RS owners club
Hi and welcome to the Ford ST and RS owners club. Please register to enjoy all the benefits of the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi and welcome to the Ford ST and RS owners club. Please register to enjoy all the benefits of the site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.4 Forum Etiquette

Go down

2.4 Forum Etiquette Empty 2.4 Forum Etiquette

Post by RSspeeddemon Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:15 pm

2.4 General Forum Etiquette.

# Try to stay on topic when replying to posts.

# Please do not post just to increase your number of posts (post count). The number of posts an individual makes has no direct relation to the experience of that member.

# Spamming is not permitted (except in the off topic forum, unless deemed to be excessive spam).

# Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is to say, members should not use excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. !!!! and ????) in topic titles or posts. Please avoid the use of text speak.

# Members should use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic. Examples of bad titles include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got a problem", etc. Examples of good titles include; "Trouble with central locking", "Problem with Sony stereo", etc.

# Excessive Post bumping is not permitted in any area of the forum. You may post a topic once, if it has not been replied to after that, it isnt going to be. It is not uncommon for several hours to pass before a reply may be given, especially on technical topics, please be patient; you will receive a reply once a person with appropriate technical knowledge has read your post.
RSspeeddemon
RSspeeddemon
Admin
Admin

https://fordstandrsowners.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down